The Town of Pleasant Hill is sponsoring a volunteer run and stocked
Motto: Take what you need leave what you can
· The purpose of the PLEASANT HILL FOOD BOX is to provide needed, non perishable food and other necessities 24/7.
The PLEASANT HILL FOOD BOX is located under the cedar tree near the far front corner of the Town Hall parking lot.
Collections sites for the PLEASANT HILL FOOD BOX currently are:
To be determined
· The storage site for the donated supplies is and will remain undisclosed.
· We encourage anyone at any time to place donated nonperishable food and supplies inside the FOOD BOX.
· On a daily basis the FOOD BOX will be checked and restocked as needed.
WHAT IS NEEDED NOW FROM THE PLEASANT HILL COMMUNITY:
· Canned tuna, meats, beans, corn, fruits, applesauce, soup, instant oatmeal, boxed instant macaroni & cheese, peanut butter, powdered milk, crackers, etc.
· Soaps, tooth paste and brushes, toilet paper, hygiene products, etc.
As this project evolves and takes root more opportunities to serve will be available to the Pleasant Hill Community.